1. To promote the true spirit of Islam, which is to create peace, love and harmony among nations by building bridging between communities and nations, through interfaith harmony and dialogues.
2. To work for the welfare and benefit of humanity, highlighting social issues and their remedies, promoting tolerance and patience, striving to eliminate extremism, sectarianism, violence and poverty.
3. To impart knowledge and education about the true spirit of Islam, promote peace and universal brotherhood by emphasizing on character building, moral values, self-consciousness, piety, decency, honesty, truthfulness, justice, equality and factors contributing towards the betterment of a society.
4. To work for the creation of harmony among people, both at national and international levels, to educate and enlighten the people with true moral and social values as prescribed by Holy Qur'an and Ahadith (teachings) of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Khatim un Nabiyeen.
5. To project the character of a Muslim, the one who surrenders his/her will before the will of Allah, i.e. obey the instructions of Allah (SWT). His/Her character is based upon the Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that ‘A Muslim is one from whose speech and actions others are safe'. A true Muslim, can never be a terrorist, extremist or a fanatic.
6. To accentuate patriotism and love for Pakistan, promoting a soft image of Pakistan, removing the misconceptions about Pakistan and Islam worldwide, developing respect for each others religion and focusing on human rights whether they are the rights of parents, women, spouses, children, relatives, colleagues or friends, in the light of the teachings of the Holy Qur'an and Ahadith; sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
Arrahman-Arraheem.com compiled Ayyat of "O You Who Believe" from the Holy Quran, addressing the believers. It also includes relevant Hadith of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
There are approximately 98 Ayat in the Quran in which Allah is mentioning duties, responsibilities and character of a believer. For ease of reference an effort has been made by the founder Babar R.Chaudhry to compile all Ayat in one place with translation so that a believer can see for himself what Allah wants from us. Download
1. Read Exclusive Interview of Mr. Babar R. Chaudhry to Nawai-e-Waqt about
the Current Situation of Pakistan.
2. Read Exclusive Interview of Mr. Babar R. Chaudhry to Roznama Pakistan.
3. Read Exclusive Interview of Mr. Babar R. Chaudhry to The Nation English.
Mr. Babar R Chaudhry is the founder of Arrahman-Arraheem.com and known for his relentless efforts in conducting lectures (Inviting towards Allah (SWT) on different subjects, making documentaries on social issues such as highlighting the rights of parents, women and the oppressed, the elimination of extremism, sectarianism, terrorism, social problems like drug-abuse, poverty and crime and in promoting tolerance towards people of different religions, beliefs and cultures in the light of the teachings of the Holy Qur'an, Ahadith and Sunnah. Mr. Babar R Chaudhry reinforces the message that Islam, is the religion for mankind. In it's true spirit, Islam promotes peace and universal brotherhood, love, harmony, justice, forgiveness, tolerance and respect for each other. The main objective behind his continued efforts is to remove the misconceptions about Islam,Pakistan and Muslims vis-à-vis extremism and terrorism with a focus on character building, moral values and self-correction, which in turn leads to personal and professional growth.
Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for surely Shaitan sow dissensions(discord /friction) among them: for Satan is an open enemy to man.""17-Surah Al-Isra - Ayat No. 53
Volume 8, Book 73, Number 83:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, "Whoever does not give up false statements (i.e. telling lies), and evil deeds, and speaking bad words to others, Allah is not in need of his (fasting) leaving his food and drink."
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Prophet (SAW) said: "The example of Myself and the Prophets before me is like a man who made a home and left no stone unturned for its furnishing and beautification except a space of one block in the corner. Then people are invited to look at it. They all like it and wonder aloud "why is this space empty?" The Prophet (SAW) said: I am that block and I am the last of the Prophets".
Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 61:3535:18